K&K Heritage Group N.V.
POSTED 1 month ago
Job duties include the following:
· Plan, develop, write and edit content for the Congregation’s website, blog and social media.
· Evaluate social media content using analytics
· Evaluate web impact through social media, website data gathering/interpreting and planning with other departments
· Collaborate with the Marketing Department team in strategic content development.
• Work Experience: Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years’ experience managing content for website/social media platforms required.
• Excellent writing, editing, proofreading, organizational, interpersonal, and public relations skills required.
• Some media relations experience preferred. Proficiency in Microsoft products (i.e., Word, Outlook, Excel) required, some knowledge of HTML helpful.