K&K Heritage Group N.V.
K&K Heritage Group is looking for a full-time HR & Process Manager for its HQ in Paramaribo, Suriname, https://www.hcmsnv.com/ . It entails one job with both disciplines included.
- Provides weekly/monthly planning for his/her department
- Efficient reporting to the director or CEO on HR and Process management
- Supervises and provides guidance of his/her personnel
- Writing procedures, developing templates, and promotion of HR, Process management and continuous process improvement
- Creates an environment and culture that focuses on fulfilling the K&K mission, vision, and values.
- Operational management of all his/her units and teams.
- Ensures HR and Process management department is staffed with well-trained, quality, and engaged employees at all times; works closely with the executive management team to develop effective hiring, training, and compensation plans to retain our quality talent; and leads and mentors staff, engaging and empowering them to be successful in serving customers.
- Represents company at important business functions, community events, industry training and events, and networking opportunities.
- Ensures the timely submission of month-end operational reviews.
- Monitors operations performance by measuring and analyzing his/her department/team BSC, initiating corrective actions, and minimizing the impact of variances.
- Updates job knowledge by remaining aware of new regulations, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications and maintaining personal networks.
- Coaches and develops his/her teams to ensure they are delivering against key BSC metrics.
- Looks for methods to improve quality, efficiency and productivity, reduce costs, increase profits, or improve control measures.
- Works closely with his/her teams to ensure they are meeting performance expectations.
- Works collaboratively to develop and/or improve systems, processes, controls and procedures that improve the overall efficiency of K&K and insure excellent client service.
- Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of HR and Process related activities.
- Motivates and leads a high-performance team.
- Demonstrates a willingness to take on new tasks with a general attitude that no task is too small, impossible, or cannot be improved.
- Works autonomously while ensuring CEO expectations are readily met and exceeded.
- Fosters a success-oriented, accountable environment within the HR and Process management department.
- Determines KPIs and tracks KPIs on a regular basis and adjust the department/team BSC
- Stays up to date with the latest best HR and Process management practices
- Acts as an employee champion and change agent by anticipating related needs and delivering value added services for the benefit of the employees.
- At least BSC/BBA in business administration preferred, with specialization in HR and process management
- At least 10 years’ experience in the industry is required related to HR and process management
- Extensive knowledge of project management, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- At least 5 years’ experience with managing large projects
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English
- Exceptional critical thinking and analytical skills
- Flexible to work long hours as required
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Critical thinking and innovation skills
- People / Human Capital skills
- Requires outstanding interpersonal, coaching and listening skills with the ability to communicate within all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to remain objective, discrete and exercise common sense at all times.
- Able to develop strong, trusting relationships within the department and the organization.
Basic Requirements: 30+ / Male or Female / Driver’s License
Skill tests: Managing teams, planning, project management, reporting
Experience tests: Justice review statement, managing teams, reporting
Psychological tests: Attitude, Character & management qualities
Director review: Review all reports / Director Interview
- Strategic Thinking; Formulates objectives and priorities, and implements plans consistent with the long-term business and competitive interests of the organization in a global environment. Capitalizes on opportunities and manages risks.
- Understanding motivational needs; The ability to understand the needs and desires of employees enough that this knowledge may be used to motivate them to succeed; the ability to encourage a self-starting, active pursuit of goals and objectives.
- Developing others; The ability to understand the needs, interests, strengths, and weaknesses of others, and to utilize this information for contributing to the growth and development of others.
- Evaluating others; The ability to make realistic and accurate judgments about others, to evaluate their strengths and weaknesses, and to understand their manner of thinking, acting, and behaving.
- Understanding attitude; The ability to “read between the lines” in understanding such things as body language, reticence, stress, and emotions.
- Human awareness; The ability to be conscious of the feelings and opinions of others; to value others as people instead of just their organizational role or value.
- Drive for Results; The ability to complete tasks and responsibilities, even in the face of difficulties, displaying a strong commitment to making performance improvements and a determination to achieve positive outcomes.
- Customer oriented; The ability to spent time in listening to, understanding and successfully working with a wide range of people from diverse backgrounds to achieve “win-win” outcomes.
- Problem Solving Ability; The ability to identify alternative solutions to a problem and to select the best option; the ability to identify the system component that is causing the error, as well as the options available for resolving it and completing the task.
- Personal Accountability; The ability to be responsible for the consequences of one’s own actions and decisions; taking responsibility for these decisions and not shifting focus on blame or poor performance somewhere else or on others.