K&K Heritage Group N.V.
We are searching for a highly-skilled, diligent Nanny who takes pride in their work. Nanny will be responsible for the care of the children as well as cleaning and maintaining the household and its surrounds. Your responsibilities will include sweeping, washing, dusting, mopping, vacuuming, scrubbing, sanitizing all areas and surfaces. As a Nanny, you’ll take care of children, keep them safe and clean, plan meals for them and organize creative and educational activities based on their age. Occasionally, you’ll need to pick them up from school or other extracurricular activities.
- Organizing creative activities and educational games;
- Preparing kids’ meals and feeding them;
- Changing diapers and bathing infants;
- Dusting, sweeping, mopping, and washing floors, toilets, showers, tubs, driveways, windows, and counters;
- Vacuuming carpets, upholstery, and any other dusty surface;
- Cleaning all surfaces in the kitchen and bathroom;
- Making beds and fluffing pillows;
- Folding clean laundry;
- Scrubbing and sanitizing all relevant surfaces;
- Handling all furniture and appliances carefully.
- High School diploma or similar;
- Driver’s license and own transportation;
- Relevant certification or license may be required;
- Good knowledge of cleaning supplies and chemicals;
- Ability to understand verbal and written instructions;
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude;
- At least two years’ experience as a Nanny or Babysitter;
- Excellent understanding of child development in different age stages;
- Ability to come up with creative ideas to educate and engage children;
- Multitasking skills;
- A pleasant and patient personality;
- Availability to work on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday between 08:00 – 22:00 hours;
- Availability to work 1 full weekend (from Thursday till Sunday) per month – during the weekend accommodation can be arranged.
If you love working – and playing – with children and, also feel comfortable handling the less appealing tasks, such as changing diapers, making their beds and tidying up children’s rooms, we would like to meet you.