K&K Heritage Group N.V.
K&K Heritage Group supports, inspires, and motivates employees and other companies with achieving professionalism in their work and makes a special contribution to realize its results.
K&K Heritage Group aims to invest in and build a portfolio of sustainable investments driven by established goals to build shareholder value. Mindful of its social and economic responsibilities, it remains to be committed to integrity, honesty, and fairness in all dealings with its stakeholders.
- Process and prepare financial and business forms for the purpose of checking account balances, facilitating purchases, etc.
- Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets
- Adhere to the company’s or organization’s financial policies and procedures
- Answers question and provide assistance to stakeholders, customers, and clients as needed
- Suggest changes or improvements increase accuracy, efficiency, and cost reductions
- Update financial spreadsheets with daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets
- Track and reconcile bank statements
- Record accounts payable and account receivable
- Process invoices and follow up with clients, suppliers, and partners as needed
- Highschool; BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Excellent Mathematical Skills:
Understanding of data privacy standard; integrity; honesty; customer-service skills;
- Solid communications skills, both written and verbal; familiarity with business principles and practices; superior attention to detail; organizational skills
- Planning skills; problem- solving skills; analytical skills; critical thinking skills
- Attention to detail
- Computer skills, particularly with Spreadsheet ant calculation software
- At least 2 years’ experience
- Drivers license