- wroko.sr requests to provide authentic information/data.
- wroko.sr can post your CV anywhere that has vacancy and matches the duty and responsibilities. After posting your resume vwroko.sr will have the complete right to it.
- wroko.sr logo and name will be used on every resume.
- wroko.sr would not be held liable for loss of any data technical or otherwise.
- wroko.sr reserves its right to reject any insertion or information/data provided by the user without assigning any reason.
- wroko.sr has the right to make all such modifications/editing of resume in order to fit resume in database.
- The user shall have no right to demand any information regarding the organizations to which the resume has been sent and wroko.sr Limited would be in no legal or other obligation to disclose/reveal the particulars of the organizations.
We take vacancy post on two different categories that are down below:
- Selected Resume: In this category, wroko.sr will sort out the resumes of best applicants that match the job description of the employer. wroko.sr shall have the sole authority to control these selected resumes.
- Commonly searched jobs/browse by categories: wroko.sr has no responsibilities over the vacancy posts in this category. The employer should be responsible to control the CV’s and contact the applicants for their vacancy post.
- wroko.sr Limited will check the vacancy posted by employer and will active the post after 2 hours.
- Employer can post vacancies by themselves or they can email the vacancy description to wroko.sr Limited to post it for them. There is no other way of posting vacancies.
- The job posted on wroko.sr Limited will be up for a period of maximum 60 days, which period is subject to change without notice.
- wroko.sr Limited will add its own logo on the left side of every job post.
- wroko.sr Limited has the right to change the look, design, feature, and illustration of the vacancy post section but will not make any changes to the input given by employer.
- wroko.sr Limited has the right to use employer’s company logo for client list and vacancy branding.
- wroko.sr reserves its right to reject any insertion or information/data provided by the user without notice if there is any proof of fabrication.
- wroko.sr will send a team to visit the employer’s company when they posts vacancies for the first time on the portal.
- wroko.sr has the right to make all such modifications/editing of the vacancy details in order to fit in the database.
Please be noted that we can take legal action against you if we find any proof of fabrication of any information on your resume.
Understanding your rights and responsibilities as a wroko.sr privacy reminder-
Protect your personal information by never providing credit card, bank account numbers or any other personal information open to misuse, to prospective employers.
Registration and Password
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account access information and passwords. You shall be responsible for all uses of your Web Site registrations and passwords, whether or not authorized by you. You are not authorized to share your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and breach of this obligation may tantamount to disabling the wroko.sr account and Services. You agree to immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of your Account, and passwords.
wroko.sr has the right to remove any job posting or content from any wroko.sr web Site, which in the reasonable exercise of wroko.sr discretion, does not comply with the above Terms, or if any content is posted that wroko.sr believes is not in the best interest of wroko.sr.
If at any time during your use of the vacancy Services, you made a misrepresentation of fact to wroko.sr or otherwise misled wroko.sr in regards to the nature of your business activities, wroko.sr will have grounds to terminate your use of the wroko.sr Services.