K&K Heritage Group N.V.
POSTED 1 month ago
We are seeking a motivated and savvy Content Editor to oversee our content publishing needs in a fast-paced work environment. Develop and curate compelling and engaging content for our audience. Your primary duties will include content strategy, proofreading and editing, analyzing readership data, and developing our content strategy.
To excel in this role, you will have experience in developing and editing content, as well as excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Proofread and edit spelling, grammar, and syntax.
• Ensure that content meets the company or client's needs, and follows our in-house style guide.
• Organize, modify, and update existing content.
• Verify content and information.
• Work with the graphic design team to ensure a user-friendly experience.
• Collaborate with co-workers and come up with fresh, creative content ideas, keeping our audience in mind.
• Manage a busy workload according to the deadline.
• Analyze data and analytics and seek to increase reader engagement and retention.
• Creative Content Creation
• Excellent command of the English and Dutch language.
• Writing, copy editing, and proofreading experience.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented.
• Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Social Media platforms